Wednesday, November 23, 2011

USCIS Paperwork...

We are getting ready to head into Thanksgiving weekend and I had a goal of getting our USCIS paperwork out in the mail by 11/24/11.  The director of AFAA looked over our paperwork and asked us to make several corrections.  So, I was ecstatic that she took the time to go over it so we could get this done right.  USCIS paperwork went out in the mail today!  Next, we'll get a date and time for an appointment in the mail where we'll travel to Kansas City for some more fingerprinting. 

My brother and his family are in town this weekend so I'm hoping to post some cute pictures in the next few days.  Jason and I both work Thanksgiving Day so we'll be celebrating a day late, but at least we can all be together. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment