Monday, August 29, 2011

Stamp of Approval!


We received a letter from AFAA today, which to most people would look a lot like a hefty bill.  To us, it looks like an approval letter :) AFAA is requesting 1/2 of our Lesotho Angel Fee and the Orphanage Donation Fee. 

As we move forward I'm interested in hearing any fundraising ideas that anyone has done or thinks might be good! Thank you for the continued love, encouragement and donations.  One day you'll have a face to put with all that support!

My mom purchased some African goods from our website: HERE  My brother-n-law and sister-n-law brought the goodies back to the US when they went to Africa in July.  Check out the site and let me know if you are interested in ordering! Even little Abby liked the dolls :)


We also still have lots of wristbands up for grabs for a $5 if anyone is interested!! Just drop me a message!


No comments:

Post a Comment