Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Moving Week....

Well, we are down to the wire now.  We close on Friday and move on Saturday.  Our current house is a mess and a sea of boxes.  This kind of living drives me nuts so I'm ready to get this show on the road!
This will be our 4th move in 5 years.  My sister commented that I should be a pro at packing by now.  One might think that, but in all honesty I think it's getting sloppier.  I know it's not going 8 hours away...more like 10 minutes so I'm doing what I can to skim by with it. 
Jason and I have this unsaid moving system we've developed throughout the years.  It goes something like this...I pack, he stays out of the way...then come moving day...he loads it up, I stay out of the way.  This works fairly well until someone over steps where they don't belong.  Jason has attempted packing a box....notice I said A BOX.  Then in Texas, I attempted to direct Jason and his buddies in loading the truck...I quickly got tuned out.
We'll get there...it'll just be a long week.  Hopefully I can get back into the swing of posting updates, thoughts, etc. fairly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment