Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On the Way!

We've ordered customized silicone bracelets (like the one below) for fundraising and they are on the way!  We should get them in a couple weeks and are excited about them :)   (it's the little things!)


We also have our first home study visit scheduled for next Monday.  I'm not sure what to expect on that meeting but I'm hoping it goes good.  I've read about a lot of people that really freaked out about the home study process and I'm trying to not be one of them.  I'm hoping that just being ourselves will get the job done.  As I understand it there are 3 different meetings that will take place with some possible training in between.  I'll post more on that as I get more information.

2 comments:

  1. I was one of those people who got all "worked up" for no reason- your home study is no sweat!! We had the best social worker, though.... I thought writing my autobiography was the hardest part of the whole thing. Good Luck! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I know some little girls that will be soooo excited about bracelets. We'll be anxious to hear about the home study. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete