Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 to 4 Pages?!!

The task at hand:  Autobiographies

Okay, the other week I started on my autobiography and it was a rough go.  I was so proud of myself when I got the rough draft typed up earlier this week.  A whole page and a half was written!!!  Wow, I'm thinking...over achiever.  Well, today I got ahold of AFAA's formal application and it states that each parent needs to submit a 3 to 4 page autobiography.  What?!  That's double what it took me forever to come up with!  I do understand that the country of Lesotho would like a little bit of information on us and it's kind of important for them to know what we are about :)  Saying that...this has been the toughest part of the paperwork so far...and I have a feeling I will be having to help edit another one.  Jason's not big on writing so this will be a fun task for him too! :)  Well, I spent so much time thinking about the 3 to 4 pages thing that I didn't do anything on it tonight.  Maybe in the next few days ahead I will make some progress.  Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Double space...and use really, really, really a LOT. JK! We broke it into subsections - childhood (likes, dislikes, friends, family, important memories), teen years, college, dating, marriage, current relationships with family and friends, jobs, hobbies. With each subsection a paragraph or so...it added up to the three to four pages. (Plus we really, really, really did double space!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...Sounds like a good idea to me!! I don't know why I haven't forced myself to sit down and tackle this already! This week!...that's the goal!

    ReplyDelete